A crime insurance policy is designed to meet the needs of organizations other than financial institutions (such as banks).
A commercial crime policy typically provides different types of crime coverage, such as:
- Employee dishonesty coverage
- Forgery or alteration coverage
- Computer fraud coverage
- Fund transfer fraud coverage
- Kidnap, ransom, or extortion coverage
- Money and securities coverage
- Money orders and counterfeit money coverage
- Unexplained losses
- War, terrorism and sabotage
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year.
The policy may have a time or a monetary deductible
Presale and After Sale Services
We have a professional and experienced team of underwriters who can assist you:
- in the proper understanding of insurance’s coverage
- in answering your queries
- in advising you on the information required by underwriters to quote terms
- in completing the proposal form if applicable
- in advising you on covers to meet your requirements
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Premium rates are based on the basis of the proposal form completed by the client.
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610