Workers in any organization are exposed to work-related accidents.
The Federal Law of UAE has cast a responsibility on the Employers to pay compensation to employees due to accident arising out of and in the course of employment.
As per U.A.E. Federal Law No. 8 of 1980 and subsequent amendments, an employer shall compensate his employees for any work-related accident causing:
- Physical injury
- Loss of earning
- Medical expenses towards complete recovery
- Policy indemnifies the employer against all sums payable mentioned above but medical expense is limited to AED 7,500 only.
- Expenses for Repatriation: Repatriation expenses for transporting the deceased body following a work accident
- Employer's Liability: Civil liability if the work related accident is caused due to the negligence of the employer
- Coverage for non-work related accidents
- Non work related accidents
- War, sabotage and terrorism
The policy may have a time deductible for temporary total disability benefit and monetary deductible for medical expenses.
Period of Insurance
The coverage is usually provided for a period of one year.
Premium rates are based on:
- Estimated annual wages of the employees
- Nature of work of the employees
- Estimated number of the employees
- Extensions requested.
- Territorial area covered
Please note that for the easy understanding of the insurance policy, we have highlighted the important aspects. We will be glad to receive your queries and discuss the full set of policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610+971 4 351 8610.
You must alert us of any accident that may lead to a claim covered under the policy, and our team of experts will assist you in the quick settlement of the claim.
Call us as soon as possible, in case of an accident, and our team of experts will guide you through the claim process. For more information, please contact Nasco Gulf at +971 4 351 8610